Today, I am going to write about CCAvenuge Payment Gateway integration into your own website. Let’s go!
- CCAvenue accounts with Activation.
– Merchant ID
– Access Code
– Secret or Encryption or Working Key
- Integration kit from CCAvenue website.
- Visual Studio 2012 or Later
Steps to Integration
1. Downloading Integration Kit
Login into you CCAvenue account. Then go to Resources -> Web Integration Kit -> Download Integration kit & then choose “Download ASP.NET (V3.5) as show in image below. Also, I have attached download link of ASP.NET integration kit here: ASP.Net_Kit_Version_3.5.
2. Choose the Integration Method
CCAvenue gives 3 different types of integration.
- Billing Page (Non-Seamless)
- iFrame Checkout
- Checkout Form
In our tutorial, we are going to use Billing page method. In backend almost theses 3 methods are same but front-end behaviours will vary. You can find more details about this integration method in ccavenue website.
3. Opening Project in Visual Studio
4. Adding Access Code, Encryption Key and Merchant ID into Project
2. Open the file
ccavResponseHandler.aspx and provide Encryption Key.
5. Adding Reference to the Project (Most Important)
6. Build the Project
i. Clean the project.
ii. Build the project.
Then go to the project folder -> Obj -> Release folder, you will find recently generated
7. Run the Project
If you have any queries/concern, please drop in the comment section below.
Updated Post Here: http://aravin.net/complete-guide-integrate-ccavenue-payment-gateway-asp-net-website-screenshot/